Comprehensive best practice business process models with supportive service definitions for development of a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Enables the definition of common processes and services enterprise-wide:
- Empowers business users and IT to more effectively control and reduce the time taken to scope requirements, subsequent customization and any extension to key business processes.
- Covers enterprise resource management, channel management and CRM, communications management, marketing and customer acquisition, product portfolio management, claim management and policy administration, underwriting and financial transactions, reinsurance management, investment management, provider management processes, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) / Key Risk Indicator (KRI) mappings for risk management in process model, workflows and more.
- Creates common business components and service definitions that support both core system renewal and integration projects using a business-centric, industry template and alignment to ACORD business glossary.
- Integrates with IBM's Component Business Model used for business re-engineering and provides a comprehensive dictionary for describing business issues, applications and components enterprise-wide.
- Find out what’s new in the latest version of IBM Industry Models.
En savoir plus
La 1ère année d'IBM Software Subscription and Support est incluse dans le prix d'achat.
Non disponible à l'achat en ligne. Autres méthodes d'achat ou en savoir plus.
Vous souhaitez contacter IBM
En savoir plus