Drives business integration and ETL processes by publishing changes made to System z data.
It makes it easy to link changed-data events with business processes as well as drive change-only updating of data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores.
En savoir plus
- Makes it possible for any application or service that integrate either with WebSphere MQ directly or via Java Message Service to receive data changes asynchronously as they occur. Lets database events initiate business processes and makes changes to applications without impacting data-event-driven integration.
- Helps realize faster time to market based on integration that captures the event in a single location.
- Minimizes bandwidth requirements and keeps target databases more closely in sync so. This helps provide most current information for making decisions by delivering changes to Extract, Transform, and Load tools like InfoSphere DataStage or custom-built processes for updating operational data stores; data warehouses; data marts or other data targets.
- Captures database changes to IMS, VSAM, Computer Associates CA-IDMS or Software AG Adabas during active log, journal processing or by reading source-specific recovery logs, thereby providing reliability and recoverability that empower near real-time delivery. Captured data is automatically reformatted into a consistent relational format before being published to WebSphere MQ to simplify and maximize integration possibilities.
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS V9.5 provides a new publication interface for use by InfoSphere DataStage and InfoSphere DataStage for Linux on System z. It also provides a robust IMS and VSAM Changed Data Capture that enable low latency change data capture while greatly simplifying recoverability processing.
- Extensions to Classic Data Architect (CDA) automate creation of metadata and extends the visual metadata to more complex scenarios. Also, InfoSphere Classic Federation Server V9.5 supports dynamic GUI driven configuration management.