A rapid application development environment for e-business
- Provides a fast path to creating scalable e-busienss systems based on WebSphere Application Server
- Speeds the deployment of B2B (Business to Business) applications based on MQSeries
- Integrates fully with VisualAge for Java to provide a Java-based development and test environment for the creation of Java GUIs, applets and servlets, as well as new transactional server programs
- Delivers Enterprise Java Bean support by allowing VA Generator server programs to be invoked from Java clients via an Enterprise Java Bean component (session bean)
- Generates Java server code for Windows2000 and WindowsNT
- Speeds the development of systems accessing legacy systems data on DL/1, VSAM, and OS/400 files
IBM VisualAge Generator is a powerful high-end, rapid application development environment for building and deploying e-business applications. VisualAge Generator delivers high-volume transaction processing in multi-tier, multi-platform e-business environments, masking the complexity of data and communications connections. Developers with little or no Java expertise can implement end-to-end Java e-business systems. Object-Oriented and Java developers can implement systems running on traditional transactional platforms, accessing legacy data, with no need to become mainframe experts.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to buy online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.