Advanced statistical analysis for the enterprise
IBM® SPSS® Statistics for Linux on System z is an integrated family of statistical analysis software that addresses the entire analytical process, from planning and data collection to analysis, reporting and deployment. It is available in three editions and in a server version to provide organizations with the tools to access, manage and analyze high volumes of data. By combining the advanced analytical power of SPSS Statistics with the security and stability of the System z platform, your organization can make accurate decisions faster and deploy them throughout the enterprise.
SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z can provide your organization with the right combination of analytical capabilities:
- IBM SPSS Statistics Standard – essential analytical tools for the most common projects
- IBM SPSS Statistics Professional – a more comprehensive set of features and tools to address the challenges of the entire analytic lifecycle
- IBM SPSS Statistics Premium - designed for enterprise businesses with extensive needs across all advanced analytics efforts
- IBM SPSS Statistics Server - all the features of SPSS Statistics with faster performance and the scalability to handle analytical jobs for a single department or the entire organization
IBM SPSS Statistics Standard
- Linear models enable you to conduct more accurate analysis and reach more dependable conclusions when working with data describing complex relationships.
- Nonlinear models provide the ability to apply more sophisticated models to data.
- Monte Carlo simulation techniques reduce the uncertainly inherent in predictive modeling and risk assessment.
- Customized tables make it easy to quickly organize data in different ways for more effective analysis and reporting.
IBM SPSS Statistics Professional
- The Statistics Professional package includes all of the capabilities in the standard version, plus additional features to help with issues of data quality and data complexity, as well as automation and forecasting.
- Data preparation techniques save time and improve the accuracy of your analysis.
- Tools to address missing values and data validity help to ensure a scientific approach to handling missing data.
- Decision trees are designed to better identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events.
- Forecasting tools provide the ability to analyze historical data, predict trends faster and deliver information decision makers can understand and use.
IBM SPSS Statistics Premium
- SPSS Statistics Premium includes all the functionality of the SPSS Standard and SPSS Professional editions, plus advanced analytical techniques such as structural equation modeling (SEM), in-depth sampling assessment and testing and procedures specifically designed for direct marketing.
- Structural equation modeling provides additional insight into causal models.
- Bootstrapping helps to ensure that models are stable and reliable.
- Advanced sampling assessment and testing help users find the right sample size and determine the exact test for small samples.
- Direct marketing and product decision-making procedures provide a way to quickly perform RFM analysis and better understand consumer preferences.
- High-end charts and graphs offer new ways to portray and communicate analytics to others.
IBM SPSS Statistics Server
- Speeds processing and, with the automation and scheduling capabilities of IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services, provides efficient delivery of analytical results while maximizing your IT investment.
- Gain fast analytical performance for large data sets throughout your distributed enterprise.
- Sort and aggregate data inside the database prior to analysis using algorithms and multithreading.
- Handle administrative functions more efficiently with advanced tools and features, and take advantage of support for other vendor-sorting applications.
- Protect sensitive data and intellectual property using security and standardization features.
SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z resources