Test the load and performance of Siebel applications
IBM® Rational® Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation enables load and performance testing of Siebel applications. It provides advanced test development techniques, and system test creation, execution and analysis for early repair of application errors.
Rational Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation helps teams ensure applications can handle required user loads.
- Supports correlation of Siebel data types for performance testing of Siebel applications.
- Simplifies test creation with a visual test editor that allows you to create tests without any coding.
- Generates real-time reports that enable immediate recognition of performance problems.
- Provides a versatile test scheduler that can generate high user loads and variable test data for each simulated user.
- Captures dynamic server responses so you can determine performance and reliability problems that are related to hardware rather than software.
Supports correlation of Siebel data types
- Integrates with Siebel Test Automation interfaces to automate the correlation of Siebel data.
- Creates reliable and resilient test scripts for pre-deployment performance testing. This helps increase problem capture and repair before deployments.
- Enables large, multi-user tests with limited hardware resources.
Simplifies test creation with a visual test editor
- Create, modify and execute performance tests without coding.
- Specify different groups of service consumers, and the activities and usage patterns of each group.
- View graphical illustrations of the web pages visited during execution. Access detailed and high-level test views.
Generates real-time reports
- Generates performance and throughput reports in real time, enabling you to detect performance problems at any time during a test run.
- Provides multiple filtering and configuration options that you can set before, during and after a test run.
- Allows deeper analysis reporting at the conclusion of the test on items such as response time percentile distributions.
Provides a versatile test scheduler
- Specifies the different groups of users comprising your user population, and the activities and usage patterns of each group.
- Allows configuration of user loads from remote machines using an execution agent.
- Provides an automated data pooling capability that varies the test data set for each simulated user.
Captures dynamic server responses
- Collects and displays multiple server resource statistics.
- Automatically makes server responses accessible for reuse by tests in subsequent requests to the server.
- Helps ensure virtual users simulated during a test apply the same load to your system as the real-world user population.
Rational Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation resources