A web-based, enterprise architecture solution for improved decision-making
IBM® Rational® System Architect XT is a web-based, enterprise architecture and business process reporting platform that works in conjunction with Rational System Architect. These two solutions share a common repository, enabling complete enterprise support for your actionable architecture. Together, Rational System Architect XT and Rational System Architect address all aspects of an organization’s enterprise architecture from modeling to publishing, analysis, and execution.
- Lets you analyze and maintain enterprise data in real time through a web-based interface.
- Provides enterprise dashboards, enterprise data search capabilities, and role-based access.
- Offers a configurable user interface and navigation browser.
- Supports existing Rational System Architect repositories.
- Minimizes user training and eliminates client installation with server only installation.
Enterprise decision support
- Rational System Architect XT includes predefined templates for the commercial, private sector, federal agencies, and the Department of Defense.
- Analysis templates provide multiple views into the organization and focus on the information needed for decision-making at each level.
- Users have direct access to architecture models or alternative views, such as pie charts, bar charts, and Gantt charts, for trend analysis and diagnostics.
Global architecture access
- Subject matter experts and business professionals can view in real time their own specific architecture artifacts.
- Users can update the architecture through a web browser.
- With encrypted HTTP (HTTPS) and Unicode character support, you can share your architecture over an intranet or the Internet.
Transforming data into information
- Rational System Architect XT presents the architecture to users in sessions configurable to their role and analysis needs.
- Features such as bookmarks and embedded search engine simplify navigation.