Best-practice business process models for defining common processes and services.
IBM® Banking Process and Service Models software is an industry template that enables you to define common business processes and services across the enterprise. The software consists of a set of best-practice business process models and service definitions to support core system renewal and integration projects.
The solution can empower business users and IT to more effectively control and reduce the time to scope requirements, subsequent customization and any extension to key business processes.
IBM Banking Process and Service Models can provide the following features and benefits:
- Supports KYC and account opening, lending and syndicated lending, mortgages, wealth and investment management, custody, and information management, savings, investments and deposits, cash management, sales and relationship management, product and marketing management, customer feedback, risk and compliance, human resource administration processes, workflows and more.
- Helps you create and establish a direct debit mandate based on the SEPA Core Direct Debit Scheme rulebook.
- For cards data management, supports card process enhancements based on SEPA Cards Framework 2.1 and U.S. Federal Reserve Act: Credit Card Act of 2009 (H.R. 627).
- Integrates with the IBM Component Business Model for business re-engineering, and provides a comprehensive dictionary for describing business issues, applications and components.
- Supports Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) 2.0 format.
IBM Banking Process and Service Models Resources