Rapidly create, assemble and run situational applications
IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Feature Pack for Dynamic Scripting can help address situational application needs by providing a web-oriented programming model focused on agility through Web 2.0 and dynamic scripting technologies. Enterprise developers can now manage the time-to-market demands of these applications, helping eliminate a growing application backlog and the existence of applications outside of the control of IT.
WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Dynamic Scripting:
- Enables you to rapidly develop, evolve and deploy rich web applications using dynamic scripting languages.
- Provides access to the Project Zero community for developer support with forums, documentation and samples.
Enables you to rapidly develop, evolve and deploy rich web applications
- Take advantage of dynamic scripting with PHP and Groovy to quickly address application requirements.
- Expose RESTful web services and widgets for use in mashups and consoles.
- Compose composite services, widgets, and applications that combine Web 2.0-style public and enterprise data feeds.
Provides access to the innovative Project Zero community.
- Offers community-supported browser-based tooling and an Eclipse plug-in for application developers at no charge.
- Provides community-supported centralized management and deployment through the Enterprise Packager.
WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Dynamic Scripting