There’s a new way of valuing data today. Whether the data is social or mobile, whether it’s on premises or on the cloud, the key to the value of data isn’t its size or quantity or speed or complexity; it is its use. Data isn’t a natural resource to be hoarded; it’s an asset to be used.
It’s time for a new approach to make data more accessible. IBM data refinement, integration and governance solutions put the use of data front and center, helping organizations derive more value from their data. No matter how you plan to use information—preparing it for its intended use or protecting it from misuse—you can now do it consistently and in compliance with organizational and governmental guidelines.
Featured data refinement, integration and governance solutions
Data integration provides a central platform to transform data in any style and deliver it to any systems.
Data lifecycle management manages business information throughout its lifecycle, from requirements through retirement.
Data quality management creates high-quality data to reduce incorrect or inconsistent information, and then continuously monitors and analyzes it to verify that it stays that way.
Data security and privacy increases the security, privacy and integrity of enterprise data, wherever it resides.
Master data management creates a centrally managed, single view of master data entities, such as customers and products, to improve application and business process effectiveness.
Metadata and policy management helps you to discover relationships among data items and to maintain data definitions collaboratively across business and technical teams.
Featured data refinement, integration and governance offers
Turn data into business value
See how analytics tools can help establish the necessary framework to turn data into business value.
Save with information governance
Discover how one organization decreased their spending using information governance best practices.
Forrester Consulting study
Find out how IBM solutions can increase your return on investment in this Total Economic Impact study.
Creating confidence in big data analytics
See why Bloor Research stresses the importance of governance, data cleansing, privacy and security.
IBM data refinement, integration and governance products help organizations overcome data challenges and create a source of trusted information to drive better decisions.
Integrates data on demand across many systems through a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management and enterprise connectivity.
Creates trusted views of master data—customers, citizens, suppliers, locations, products, accounts and more—for improving applications and business processes.
Provides information integration solutions to support trusted and governed information.
Integrates information across heterogeneous data stores in near real time.
Provides a robust solution to verify the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center.
Manages data from requirements to retirement; boosts performance, empowers collaboration and improves governance across applications, databases and platforms.
All products - Data refinement, integration and governance
- IBM BigInsights BigIntegrate
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- Actiance Archive
- Defensible Disposal - Overview
- Desktop Data Collector
- eDiscovery Solutions - Overview
- Endpoint Manager Starter Kit for Security and Compliance
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Legacy Data Cleanup - Overview
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Records and Retention - Overview
- StoredIQ eDiscovery
- Tivoli Storage Manager for System Backup and Recovery
- Value-Based Archiving - Overview
Not in Suomi?
Me voimme auttaa
Unlock your data’s value
See how IBM solutions can improve data quality, protect sensitive data and reduce cost and risk.
Big data integration and Hadoop
Learn about the best practices for minimizing risks and maximizing ROI for Hadoop initiatives.
Building confidence in big data
Discover the latest innovations that help organizations enable actions and use new insights.
Address information governance now
Examine the hidden financial penalties for lapsed information governance and untrustworthy data.
The Information Confidence Calculator
Use this tool to score and visualize trust in customer data used for various types of decisions.