IBM WebSphere® Message Broker with Rules and Formatter Extension for z/OS® V6.0 distributes information and data
It expands on Message Broker by offering a high-performance rules function that uses predefined criteria to process messages with complex structures and multiple variables.
- Distributes information and data generated by business events in real-time to people, applications, and devices throughout your extended enterprise and beyond
- Extends the reach of your business beyond your firewall by supporting multiple-transport protocols and integrates multiple applications, networks and device types using an advanced enterprise service bus
- Increases business flexibility and reduces development costs by separating integration logic from applications
- Offloads message processing to zAAP processors by using the new Java™ transformation nodes
- Includes ongoing compatibility and support for your business rules and integration logic currently defined in the Rules and Formatter Nodes available in previous versions of Message Broker
- Facilitates communication among otherwise incompatible applications
- Eliminates tedious and error-prone integration programming logic by performing any-to-any data transformation in-flight within the connectivity layer
IBM Software Suscription y Software Support está incluido en el precio del producto para el primer año.
No disponible para la compra online. Otros medios de compra o solicitar información adicional.
¿Necesita ayuda? Contacte IBM