DB2 Server for VSE & VM
DB2 Server for VSE & VM provides powerful relational database capabilities, distributed database access, automation of DBA tasks, numerous backup & recovery options, and more.
- Support for TCP/IP enables you to access your data from any client that supports TCP/IP over DRDA.
- The ability to restart TCP/IP support automatically after a TCP/IP outage keeps your data accessible to your clients.
- Support for stored procedures and stored procedure result sets gives you the ability to reduce the amount of data that flows across your network.
- VM Data Spaces Support (VMDSS) can dramatically increase the performance of DB2 Server for VM.
- The Data Restore Feature provides additional archiving and recovery capabilities.
- The Control Center lets you monitor many aspects of database operation.
- DataPropagator Capture support tracks logged activity on specifed tables, so that the DataPropagator Apply product can propagate those changes to replicas of those tables.