OMEGAMON® XE on z/VM® and Linux provides a wide range of information about the z/VM and Linux on System z operating systems.
Information about your Linux® instances running as z/VM guests and the Linux workloads reveal how they are performing and affecting z/VM and each other.
Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux
|Compare Linux operations side by side with detailed performance metrics from other important systems||Track performance information such as CPU usage, I/O statistics and network performance across multiple platforms and systems||See system interdependencies and monitor bottlenecks and other problems to tune for performance and availability|
|Ease-to-create customized workspaces||Tie together reports, graphics, 3270 and HTML data||Investigate performance across all your mainframe and distributed systems – without the need for advanced scripting or coding skills|
|Automate problem notification and resolution||The Situation Editor lets you easily configure intelligent alerts that use detailed if/and/or logic. The ability to tailor those alerts to specific conditions within your environment provides granular control||Extends management reach by alerting you at the first sign of trouble, so you can monitor your systems more proactively|
|Different views for different audiences||High-level views help executives understand how systems performance influences business and the bottom line. Granular views let IT staff more easily track complex problems across multiple systems and platforms, and share related information.||Give your technical, management and business teams views of the data they need based on their job responsibilities|
IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux provides a wide range of information about the z/VM operating system, its resources and workloads. Information on Linux instances running as z/VM guests and the Linux workloads reveal how these instances and workloads on Linux are performing and impacting z/VM and each other.
IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux utilizes the data collection from the Performance Toolkit for VM (PTK is a prerequisite) and complements it with data collection by the ITM Linux for zSeries agent. The Performance Tool Kit is the foundation for gathering z/VM metrics; it has proven to be rich in information and provides the ideal base for z/VM data input to OMEGAMON XE on z/VM Linux. The Linux agent has been the basis for monitoring Linux on all platforms. OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux takes advantage of the Tivoli Enterprise Portal (TEP) and allows for all of the Tivoli Enterprise Portal alerting, action and integration capabilities to be utilized.
New Dynamic Workspace Linking (DWL) allows you to easily navigate between Tivoli Enterprise Portal workspaces. The advanced linking of DWL aids problem determination, improves integration across your monitoring solutions, and allows you to quickly determine the root cause of a problem. Predefined cross-product links provided by the OMEGAMON XE products allow you to obtain additional information about systems, subsystems, resources or network components that are being monitored and managed.
OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux V4.1.1 is fully globalized and translated into group one languages.
Note: This offering requires z/VM 5.2 or higher to be the platform being monitored and at least one Linux guest running SLES 9 or higher or RHEL 4.6 or higher with DCSS support.
- Gestión del rendimiento y monitorización
- IBM Application Performance Diagnostics (APD)
- IBM SmartCloud Monitoring - Application Insight
- IBM SmartCloud Monitoring
- IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management
- Netcool Network Management
- Operations Manager for z/VM
- Rational Performance Tester
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for Distributed
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for z/OS
- Tivoli Business Service Manager
- Tivoli Business Service Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions
- Tivoli Decision Support for z/OS
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tivoli ETEWatch
- Tivoli Event Pump for z/OS
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management
- Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments
- Tivoli Monitoring
- Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager
- Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- Tivoli NetView Performance Monitor
- Tivoli OMEGACENTER Gateway on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON DE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Expert on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Monitor on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for Distributed Systems
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Application Server
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Application Server on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere MQ on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux
- Tivoli Performance Modeler for z/OS
- Tivoli Universal Agent
- Tivoli Web Access for Information Management