Tivoli Netcool IP Multimedia Subsystem Manager enables effective management of IMS infrastructures and services.
The Tivoli Netcool IP Multimedia Subsystem Manager provides real-time management of IMS services, ensuring quality and reducing costs. It is now available on OPAL.
- Improve visibility into complex IMS infrastructures and services: Provides a single consolidated real-time and historical view. Integrated fault and performance management enables consolidation of operations centers under a single management umbrella.
- Proactive IMS infrastructure management: Automated problem diagnosis helps to identify potential “hot spots”, isolate, diagnose and resolve problems to increase operational efficiency in complex IMS environments.
- Intelligent reporting: Delivers real-time, historical and trended reports that provide insight into critical areas such as, service usage trend analysis and resource capacity planning.
- Increase Service levels and reduce SLA penalties: Historical and trended information can be used for SLA reporting, analysis and to identify potential future SLA problem areas.
- Easy to deploy: Automatic installation of pre-configured / pre-defined event rules, policies, data collection adapters, KPIs and reports. Requires few programming skills with a compelling out-of-the-box experience. Pre-built capabilities save time and reduce costs.
- Leverage your existing Tivoli Netcool investments: Built on Tivoli Netcool. Delivers industry-leading levels of flexibility, scalability, and performance.
- Available on OPAL for free. No longer on IBM pricelist. Part of a many Tivoli Netcool solutions planned for IMS. IMS performance management solutions exist now, with more Tivoli Netcool PM tech packs planned. Check the web link below to learn more about these.