IBM® Netcool®/Portal enables organizations to provide secure access to interactive back-end Web applications
It gives organizations the ability to implement consolidated single sign-on (SSO) and centrally coordinate user access management.
- Integrates and consolidates disparate business applications and management tools
- Provides a single, real-time Web-based console for visualization and centralized management of distributed data from across the enterprise
- Provides advanced security, single sign-on (SSO) and consolidated views for integrated Netcool applications
- Centrally manages any of the Netcool applications, as well as any mix of Web-enabled enterprise, OSS and point management applications already in use across the distributed operation
- Provides a customizable Web Dashboard, which acts as Web page proxy for applications and other Web sites
- Allows for complete flexibility in the presentation of data, sourced from any combination of Web-enabled applications