IBM DB2 High Performance Unload reads table spaces sequentially and provides quick access to DB2 data.
DB2 High Performance Unload is a flexible, easy-to-use product that provides a fast and efficient tool to unload and extract data for movement across enterprise systems or for in-place reorganizations.
- Creates multiple output files during a single unload at minimal cost.
- Runs outside of DB2, so does not consume competing resources.
- Supports efficient migration from non-IBM tools.
- Can be launched from IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS.
- What’s new in Version 4.1? In addition to support for DB2 10 for z/OS, this release has many other enhancements such as support for a new INTERNAL output format, options to allow you to allocate output data sets on tape devices with stacking and native support for the WITH UR clause of the SELECT statement.
- There is also support for native unloads of XML data into a LOB file.
- This release provides support for options for the PATH keyword and support for the USS batch pipe data set type added to the TEMPLATE statement.
- Program number: 5655-AA1
- Operating system: z/OS