Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS measures and reports how your applications use resources
This problem determination tool helps you identify system constraints and improve application performance.
- Helps your business maximize the performance of your existing applications and improve the response time of your online transactions and batch turnaround times
- Gives you the information you need to isolate performance problems in applications and test the effect of increased workloads on your systems
- Monitors, analyzes and reports the performance of CICS®, Assembler, COBOL, PL/I, C/C++, DB2®, IMS™ and WebSphere® MQ applications
- Collects samples from the monitored address space and analyzes the system or resource application usage of CPU, DASD, I/O or the total address space
- Features online analysis and reports that can be created as PDF or XML files, so that you can view them on workstations or transfer easily to other applications
- Integrates with Fault Analyzer for z/OS and Debug Tool for z/OS
- New features in V11.1 can be found here
- New!! GUI plug-in download now available !!
¿Necesita ayuda? Contacte IBM