Detect, analyze and report mainframe security events and exposures
IBM® Security zSecure™ Audit for RACF® enables you to detect and report security events and exposures on mainframes. It works with IBM z/OS®, IBM MQ for z/OS, IBM DB2®, IBM CICS®, IBM IMS™, UNIX and Linux on IBM z Systems™.
IBM Security zSecure Audit for RACF provides integration with IBM Security QRadar® SIEM to help ensure the mainframe is included as part of enterprise-wide security monitoring. It also provides integration with IBM Security zSecure Admin to quickly remediate exposures through integration with IBM Security zSecure Admin.
Versions are also available for CA ACF2 and CA Top Secret.
IBM Security zSecure Audit for RACF:
- Identifies security weaknesses to help minimize the risk of exposures and costly breaches.
- Automates audit and compliance reporting tasks across multiple logical partitions (LPAR) and tracks and monitors security baseline and sensitive resources.
- Offers extensive coverage of SMF records and pre-defined event reports to enable you to report on user behavior and identify users who can circumvent system security.
- Provides compliance framework testing for Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG).
- Provides visibility of the RACF database to help identify critical changes, differences, inconsistencies or misconfigurations that cause security issues.
IBM Security zSecure Audit for RACF resources