Manage inappropriate and malicious web content
IBM® X-Force® Exchange Software Development Kit (SDK) leverages IBM X-Force's skills and extensive infrastructure to help deliver and maintain a set of threat intelligence focused on the areas of URL filtering, IP reputation, and web application profiles. This Software Development Kit (SDK) uses an up-to-date URL filter database—also known as a web filter database—hence providing accurate analysis. It also provides an application programming interface (API) to facilitate integration.
IBM Security Content Analysis Software Development Kit:
- Access accurate and up-to-date information on three key types of threat intelligence: URL categorization on over 25 billion evaluated web pages and images, IP reputation on over 860,000 evaluated IPs, and 3,900 web application profiles
- Optimized for fast access to threat intelligence for high throughput applications
- Enable easy integration, flexible configuration, built-in licensing and customized ticket options
Provides access to a URL and IP filter database
- Database contains more than 130 million entries with more than 25 billion evaluated web pages and images.
- Evaluated web pages and images are indexed into 73 categories, including gambling, phishing and malware.
- Clients receive updates that contain nearly 150,000 updated and newly categorized websites daily.
- Filter technology covers 45 languages and 250 countries.
Enables profiling on web applications
- Web application profile technology analyzes websites in depth to provide insights on the application
- Recognizes the URL semantics of web applications to enable administrators to disallow certain activity on web-based applications
- Actions for web application include audio/video chat, share, software updates, opening an app, stream/download, and write/post/chat
- API enables you to categorize URLs, define web application policies and configure other filtering capabilities.
- A software licensing system handles subscription expiration and generates demonstration tickets.