Platform to consume, share and act on threat intelligence
IBM X-Force Exchange
Try it now
IBM® X-Force® Exchange is a cloud-based threat intelligence platform. It enables you to rapidly research the latest global security threats, aggregate actionable intelligence and collaborate with your peers. IBM X-Force Exchange is supported by one of the most recognized security research teams in the world—IBM X-Force.
IBM X-Force Exchange is:
- Open—robust platform with access to a wealth of threat intelligence data.
- Social—collaborative platform for sharing threat intelligence.
- Actionable—integrated solution to help quickly stop threats.
- Adds context to indicators of compromise (IOC) with mix of human-and machine-generated insights.
- Provides timely, accurate threat intelligence that is dynamically updated every minute.
- Delivers web threat monitoring of over 25 billion web pages and images and is supported by a database of over 96,000 vulnerabilities.
- Provides deep intelligence on about 8 million spam and phishing attacks and monitors reputation data with 860,000 malicious IP addresses.
- Connect with industry peers to validate findings.
- Share a collection of IOC to aid in forensic investigations.
- Add context to threats through peer collaboration via private groups and shared collections.
- Designed for third-party integration with support for Structured Threat Information Expression (STIX) and Trusted Automated Exchange of Indicator Information (TAXII)—the established standards for automated threat intelligence sharing.
- Integration between IBM Security products and X-Force Exchange-sourced actionable intelligence.
- Application programming interface (API) enables you to connect threat intelligence to security products.
One of the most renowned commercial security research and development teams in the world.
Seek and share security intelligence insights.