WebSphere Sensor Events delivers an enhanced enterprise-class sensor solution platform.
WebSphere Sensor Events provides the core platform for developing, deploying, and managing end-to-end solutions that exploit the new real-world information available from networked sensors. WebSphere Sensor Events:
Buy WebSphere Sensor Events
Features and benefits
WebSphere Sensor Events delivers new and enhanced capabilities to create a robust, flexible, and scalable platform for capturing new business value from sensor data. WebSphere Sensor Events is the platform for integrating new sensor data, identifying the relevant business events from that data using situational event processing, and then integrating and acting upon those events with SOA business processes.
|Both 32- and 64-bit versions of the following operating systems are supported except where noted.
The following software is included with WebSphere Sensor Events as required middleware. For your database, you can use Oracle instead of DB2® Workgroup Server Edition. See “Other supported Software” below for additional software support.
Other supported software
|Hardware requirements: |
Intel Hardware for Windows or Linux install:
POWER Hardware for AIX install:
Disk space requirements:
Note: Above system requirements are the minimum requirements. Actual requirements should be adjusted based on the particular deployment.
- Business process management
- Case Manager
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced for z/OS
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Express
- IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- IBM Business Process Manager Tools and Add-Ons
- IBM Integration Designer
- WebSphere Partner Gateway - Express
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Advanced Edition
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Enterprise Edition
- WebSphere Presence Server
- WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Sensor Events