A cross-channel platform for delivering personalized customer shopping experiences
IBM® WebSphere® Commerce Professional is a cross-channel commerce platform that helps midsize businesses sell directly to customers using multiple channels—web, mobile, social, store or phone. It enables companies to market and sell through advanced starter stores for optimized web and mobile experiences and through personalized marketing and merchandising tools.
WebSphere Commerce Professional features include:
- Support for multiple selling channels—web, mobile, social, store, call center—to provide consistent pricing, promotions and brand experiences in different channels.
- Marketing and merchandising tools to personalize shopping promotions and content across multiple channels.
- An IBM middleware backbone to underpin your online business with high site availability and performance during peak shopping periods.
- Integration with IBM order management and web analytics to unify the marketing, selling and fulfillment cycle.
Support for multiple selling channels
- Enables selling through web, mobile, social, store and call center channels to allow customers to choose how and when they browse, shop and purchase.
- Provides starter stores enabled for responsive design to optimize and personalize shopping and buying experiences from mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
- Integrates web storefronts with Facebook so marketers and merchandisers can target actions based on what customers “Like” and “Share.”
- Extends customer purchase history and attributes to call center representatives to provide a consistent shopping experience using phone channels.
Marketing and merchandising tools
- Automate one-to-one customer interactions, tailoring promotions based on past preferences, purchase history and online behavior across multiple channels.
- Trigger event-based communications based on customer actions such as cart abandonment, order placement, mobile device location, social media participation, search terms or referring URLs.
- Provide expansive catalog management tools—from generating stock-keeping units (SKUs) and uploading information to creating product categories and assortments.
- Enable targeted cross-selling and up-selling to increase average order size and enhance the customer experience.
- Help reduce the need for technical resources or web developer support, enabling business users to control daily marketing, merchandising and catalog management.
An IBM middleware backbone to underpin your online business
- Enables peak availability with site administration, problem determination and performance monitoring tools.
- Supports high levels of site performance and reliability with simplified clustering for easier configuration and management of hardware and software.
Integration with IBM order management and web analytics
- Integrates with IBM Digital Analytics to help increase revenue by understanding how customers interact across multiple channels.
- Provides prebuilt auto-tagging capabilities to expedite tagging implementation of web and mobile stores.
- Integrates with IBM Sterling Order Management, enabling customers to use a wide range of methods and channels to place and fulfill orders and return goods.
- Enables omni-channel order aggregation to provide global inventory visibility and delivery and service availability.
WebSphere Commerce Professional features
Reduce time to market with prebuilt direct-to-consumer web storefronts
Extend shopping to smartphones and mobile devices with prebuilt mobile stores
Optimize catalogs products and categorization with merchandising tools
Deliver personalized promotions, emails and advertisements with marketing tools
Improve customer service through greater inventory visibility and order status
Gain customer insights through integration with IBM Digital Analytics.
WebSphere Commerce Professional resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!