A single e-commerce platform for midsize businesses
IBM® WebSphere® Commerce Express is an e-commerce platform that helps midsize companies sell directly to customers across the web, mobile devices and other digital channels. It is designed for ease of use and offers an affordable way for growing companies to establish a business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce platform.
WebSphere Commerce Express features include:
- Simplified installation to help midsize companies establish a web presence quickly.
- Marketing and merchandising tools to help increase online revenue and improve customer shopping experiences.
- An IBM middleware backbone to underpin your online business with high site availability and performance during peak shopping periods.
- Integration with IBM order management and web analytics to unify the marketing, selling and fulfillment cycle.
- Provides multiple installation options to support the varying needs of midsize businesses.
- Addresses specific needs for production and pre-production staging of new web store content.
- Offers prebuilt B2C starter store models to help reduce the time needed to create a new business-to-consumer store.
- Imports existing product catalogs quickly.
Marketing and merchandising tools
- Provide expansive catalog management tools - from generating stock-keeping units (SKUs) and uploading information to creating product categories and assortments.
- Allow marketers to change aspects of a web store's creative elements and design using style editors that require no special technical skills.
- Enable marketers to easily modify product descriptions, attributes and creative elements.
- Help reduce the need for technical resources or web developer support by enabling business users to control daily marketing, merchandising and catalog management.
An IBM middleware backbone
- Enables peak availability with site administration, problem determination and performance monitoring tools.
- Supports high levels of site performance and reliability with simplified clustering for configuration and management of hardware and software.
Integration with IBM order management and web analytics
- Integrates with IBM Coremetrics® Web Analytics to help increase revenue through improved understanding of how customers interact across multiple channels.
- Provides prebuilt auto-tagging capabilities to expedite tagging implementation of web and mobile stores.
- Integrates with IBM Sterling Order Management, enabling customers to use a wide range of methods and channels to place and fulfill orders and return goods.
- Enables multichannel order aggregation to provide visibility into global inventory and to optimize delivery and service availability.