Integrate Oracle applications with enterprise assets without coding
IBM® WebSphere® Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite helps you integrate Oracle E-Business Suite applications with your enterprise assets using common E-Business Suite interfaces—without coding. It helps you extend service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications beyond organizational walls to customers, partners and suppliers. WebSphere Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite reduces maintenance and development costs while optimizing and renewing the value of your enterprise assets.
It uses WebSphere Adapter for JDBC to interact with database components in Oracle E-Business Suite to process data to and from external sources.
WebSphere Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite:
Simplifies and accelerates Oracle integration.
Optimizes the return on investment from your Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
Optimizes the deployment tooling environment.
Complies with the Java Connector Architecture (JCA).
Buy WebSphere Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Integration foundation
- IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino
- IBM Integration Bus Express
- IBM Integration Bus for z/OS
- IBM Integration Bus Hypervisor Edition
- IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack
- IBM Integration Bus Standard
- IBM Integration Bus Advanced
- IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack
- Lotus Connector for SAP Solutions
- WebSphere Adapters Family
- WebSphere Appliance Management Center
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI50
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Retail Store Edition
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Registry Edition
- WebSphere Front Office for Financial Markets
- WebSphere Message Broker for Remote Adapter Deployment
- WebSphere Message Broker Retail Store Edition
- WebSphere Message Broker File Extender
- WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security
- WebSphere MQ for z/VSE
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for AIX
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Advanced Lifecycle Edition
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository