Integrate Oracle applications with enterprise assets without coding
IBM® WebSphere® Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite helps you integrate Oracle E-Business Suite applications with your enterprise assets using common E-Business Suite interfaces—without coding. It helps you extend service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications beyond organizational walls to customers, partners and suppliers. WebSphere Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite reduces maintenance and development costs while optimizing and renewing the value of your enterprise assets.
It uses WebSphere Adapter for JDBC to interact with database components in Oracle E-Business Suite to process data to and from external sources.
WebSphere Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite:
- Simplifies and accelerates Oracle integration efforts by enabling bidirectional communication between Oracle E-Business Suite and WebSphere business integration systems.
- Streamlines operations with prebuilt business processes and event management.
- Optimizes the return on investment from your Oracle E-Business Suite applications by integrating them with the rest of your enterprise.
- Optimizes the deployment tooling environment with graphical tools and that require no coding.
- Complies with the Java Connector Architecture (JCA) to standardize how application components, application servers and enterprise information systems interact.
Simplifies and accelerates Oracle integration.
- Take advantage of graphical, metadata-driven service discovery tools that facilitate building new objects and configuring prebuilt solutions.
- Service-enable Oracle E-Business Suite applications without having to understand application programming interfaces (API).
- Creates new business objects for integration with a business object generator.
- Create standard, reusable interface points to help quickly create new services, add new applications, update and extend applications and add new business processes.
- Eliminate the need to rebuild connections when you update your IT system or Oracle software.
- Enables unified master data across virtually all application integration modules and helps eliminate the need for point-to-point interfaces.
- Offers modules that span sales, purchasing, supply chain, inventory and financial management processes.
- Provides error handling and compensation and intelligent routing and filtering.
Optimizes the return on investment from your Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
- Enables a business activity to send or receive messages from the Oracle E-Business Suite application.
- Automates business processes within your back-office environment or with external partners and customers regardless of the technology they use.
- Uses the processes and business logic you’ve already developed and implemented in your Oracle applications.
- Enables you to rapidly adapt to business change through a unified, enterprise integration architecture.
- Helps you change business processes and deliver new products and services by utilizing existing IT assets and skills.
Optimizes the deployment tooling environment.
- Helps you create next-generation applications that differentiate you from the competition.
- Offers a relationship designer for maintaining data integrity across applications and protecting relationships among objects
- Offers connector tools for building connectivity to new applications to enable a quick start.
- Provides a graphical mapping tool for data transformation that takes advantage of object definitions.
- Provides graphical, Unified Modeling Language (UML) process design integration tools that require no coding.
Complies with the Java Connector Architecture (JCA).
- Enables a business activity to send or receive messages from Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
- Creates a standard interface to Oracle E-Business Suite software and data so that the business activity does not have to understand the specifics of the Oracle E-Business Suite application or data structures.
- Isolates Oracle E-Business Suite applications from other IT assets to help protect them from changes and preserve the integrity of your applications.
- Makes it possible for JCA-compliant integration technologies to interact with Oracle E-Business Suite applications and enable those applications to communicate and share information with other enterprise assets.