Integrate SAP applications with enterprise assets without coding
IBM® WebSphere® Adapter for SAP Software helps you integrate SAP applications with your enterprise assets and provides support for the range of SAP interfaces. It helps you extend SOA applications beyond organizational walls to customers, partners and suppliers. WebSphere Adapter for SAP Software reduces maintenance and development costs while optimizing and renewing the value of your enterprise assets.
WebSphere Adapter SAP Software:
Simplifies and accelerates SAP integration efforts
Streamlines operations with prebuilt business processes and event management.
Optimizes the return on investment from your SAP applications by integrating them with the rest of your enterprise.
Contains sophisticated tools and modules.
Complies with the Java Connector Architecture (JCA).
Buy WebSphere Adapter for SAP Software
- Integration foundation
- IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino
- IBM Integration Bus Express
- IBM Integration Bus for z/OS
- IBM Integration Bus Hypervisor Edition
- IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack
- IBM Integration Bus Standard
- IBM Integration Bus Advanced
- IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack
- Lotus Connector for SAP Solutions
- WebSphere Adapters Family
- WebSphere Appliance Management Center
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI50
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Retail Store Edition
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Registry Edition
- WebSphere Front Office for Financial Markets
- WebSphere Message Broker for Remote Adapter Deployment
- WebSphere Message Broker Retail Store Edition
- WebSphere Message Broker File Extender
- WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security
- WebSphere MQ for z/VSE
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for AIX
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor For AIX
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Advanced Lifecycle Edition
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository