Integrate JD Edwards applications with enterprise assets without coding
IBM® WebSphere® Adapter for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne enables bidirectional integration to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne servers without coding. It helps you extend service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications beyond organizational walls to customers, partners and suppliers. WebSphere Adapter for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne reduces maintenance and development costs while optimizing and renewing the value of your enterprise assets.
WebSphere Adapter for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Business Applications:
Simplifies and accelerates JD Edwards integration efforts
Streamlines operations with prebuilt business processes and event management.
Optimizes the return on investment from your JD Edwards applications by integrating them with the rest of your enterprise.
Contains sophisticated tools and modules.
Complies with the Java Connector Architecture (JCA).
WebSphere Adapter for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Integration foundation
- IBM DataPower Gateway
- IBM DataPower Gateway Virtual Edition
- IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino
- IBM Integration Bus Express
- IBM Integration Bus for z/OS
- IBM Integration Bus Hypervisor Edition
- IBM Integration Bus Manufacturing Pack
- IBM Integration Bus Retail Pack
- IBM Integration Bus Standard
- IBM Integration Bus Advanced
- IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack
- IBM MQ Advanced Message Security
- Lotus Connector for SAP Solutions
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance for zEnterprise XI50z
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI50
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Registry Edition
- WebSphere Front Office for Financial Markets
- WebSphere Message Broker for Remote Adapter Deployment
- WebSphere Message Broker File Extender
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Advanced Lifecycle Edition
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository