Integration with graphical discovery tools without writing code
IBM® WebSphere® Adapter for Technology Standards delivers connectivity using technology standards, protocols and database including IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business Process Management (BPM) software. It uses the Java Connector Architecture (JCA) and enterprise metadata discovery specifications to provide integration with graphical discovery tools without writing code.
WebSphere Adapter for Technology Standards includes:
- IBM WebSphere Adapter for JDBC enables object-oriented integration with database management systems through the exchange of relational data including tables, views and stored procedures.
- IBM WebSphere Adapter for Flat Files and IBM WebSphere Adapter for FTP provide integration with applications that use a basic flat-file interface and applications that require transferring files to and from a remote FTP server.
- IBM WebSphere Adapter for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provides bidirectional integration with digital content repositories compliant with the Content Management for Interoperability Services (CMIS) industry standard.
- IBM WebSphere Adapter for IBM i provides bidirectional integration to native i5/OS™ applications, including RPG programs on the IBM i platform.
- IBM WebSphere Adapter for Lotus® Domino® and IBM WebSphere Adapter for Email provide bidirectional integration with applications running on Lotus Domino and enable the exchange of business objects as email message attachments.