Helps you automate business process by leveraging existing investments with the emphasis on low cost of ownership
What's New in WebSphere Business Integration Server Express V4.4?
WebSphere Business Integration Server Express and Express Plus offerings automate business processes by seamlessly connecting back-end systems and front-end applications. Server Express and Express Plus are for SMB customers who need to improve their operational efficiency and respond to demands of the marketplace by aligning business processes that span multiple systems and applications. For SMB customers who are stretched for resources and skills, these solutions will be simple, cost-effective, and able to leverage existing resources.
The WebSphere Business Server Express offerings have a set of easy-to-use tools to quickly create, modify, and manage business processes. Since business processes typically span applications, the Server Express offering has a suite of pre-packaged adapters. Customers can choose the adapters based on their needs. In order to quickly create processes, the offering comes with a standard process template that can be customized.
WebSphere Business Integration Server Express
Below is the list of software and hardware required for IBM WebSphere® Business Integration Server Express and its components:
|Windows||Detailed Software Requirement||Detailed Hardware Requirement|
|Linux||Detailed Software Requirement||Detailed Hardware Requirement|
|i5/OS||Detailed Software Requirement||Detailed Hardware Requirement|
- Business process management
- Case Manager
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced for z/OS
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Express
- IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- IBM Business Process Manager Tools and Add-Ons
- IBM Integration Designer
- WebSphere Partner Gateway - Express
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Advanced Edition
- WebSphere Partner Gateway Enterprise Edition
- WebSphere Presence Server
- WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Sensor Events