DB2 Server for VSE & VM
DB2 Server for VSE & VM provides powerful relational database capabilities, distributed database access, automation of DBA tasks, numerous backup & recovery options, and more.
- Support for TCP/IP enables you to access your data from any client that supports TCP/IP over DRDA.
- The ability to restart TCP/IP support automatically after a TCP/IP outage keeps your data accessible to your clients.
- Support for stored procedures and stored procedure result sets gives you the ability to reduce the amount of data that flows across your network.
- VM Data Spaces Support (VMDSS) can dramatically increase the performance of DB2 Server for VM.
- The Data Restore Feature provides additional archiving and recovery capabilities.
- The Control Center lets you monitor many aspects of database operation.
- DataPropagator Capture support tracks logged activity on specifed tables, so that the DataPropagator Apply product can propagate those changes to replicas of those tables.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.