Delivers feature-rich document and image viewing using HTML5 technology
IBM® Daeja® ViewONE® Virtual is a server-based document and image viewer that uses HTML5 technology to deliver a feature-rich user experience as an alternative to requiring Java on the client. The viewer supports multiple users and platforms, and enables customers to add functionality through built-in and add-on modules.
IBM Daeja ViewONE Virtual provides:
- A server-based solution that requires no installation of Java or Java plug-ins.
- Broad viewer capabilities that deliver a rich user experience.
- Built-in and add-on modules that provide functionality and format support.
A server-based solution
- Allows users to view and annotate documents on desktops and tablets.
- Delivers an optimized user experience that lets customers easily rotate, pan, zoom and annotate documents.
- Requires an HTML5-compliant web browser only on the client and has no plug-in dependencies.
- Supports multiple users and platforms, and enables customers to add functionality through built-in and add-on modules.
Broad viewer capabilities
- Enable quick access to the web-browser-based image viewer for your entire site or for system users only.
- Provide a toolkit-style configuration of the ready-to-run viewer with a large number of easier-to-configure parameters.
- Offer image zoom, inversion, scroll, annotate, highlight and stamp functions within the web browser viewer.
- Support a wide range of file formats as optional modules including JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG and PDF.
Built-in and add-on modules
- Include IBM Daeja ViewONE Virtual Annotations Module for applying highlights, redactions, text notes and a wide range of other markups.
- Include IBM Daeja ViewONE Virtual PDF Module that enables viewing of PDF documents without the need of a separate viewer.
- Offer IBM Daeja ViewONE Virtual Module for Microsoft Office that supports annotation and viewing of Microsoft Office file formats including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. (This add-on module can be purchased separately.)