Specify and capture verification requirements for multiple programs
Cúram Verification Engine streamlines the process of verifying evidence used in determining eligibility and entitlement as part of program delivery. It provides the functions needed for efficient management of verifications where policy or legislation mandates that evidence be verified as a prerequisite for eligibility.
IBM Cúram Verification Engine provides:
- Highly intuitive evidence workspace works seamlessly with Cúram’s evidence management process.
- Determination of verification requirements decides whether evidence needs to be re-verified or re-used, allowing caseworkers to focus on obtaining the required evidence.
- Configurability of verifications requirements allows administrators to configure the verification rules associated with case evidence by specifying both the actual evidence that requires verification and the means by which this evidence can be verified, without needing to redeploy the system.
Highly intuitive evidence workspace
- Easily records and monitor details of verifications for each category of evidence that has one or more verification requirements.
- Views current and outstanding verifications at either the integrated case or product delivery case level.
- Views verifications specific to an individual from the citizen’s record.
- Adds verification items for those evidence types that require verification, thus declaring each item as valid.
Determination of verification requirements
- Concludes whether relevant evidence needs to be re-verified or to re-use the existing verification information.
- Decides if the evidence type requires verification, notifying the caseworker if necessary.
- Identifies verification requirements for a selected piece of evidence, if active evidence is subsequently updated.
Configurability of verifications requirements
- Verification settings can be configured at runtime, so that the application does not need to be redeployed in order to publish verification changes.
- Several properties relating to verification requirements can be set including Due Date, Warning Date, Effective Date and Minimum Items.
- Workflow Event Settings provide optional workflow configurations for specific business needs.
Cúram Verification Engine resources