Improve supplier compliance through near real-time performance management
IBM® Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Vendor Compliance helps improve supplier performance by detecting and reacting to compliance violations as they happen. It helps organizations collaborate more closely with suppliers to provide non-compliance detection, supplier notification and resolution in near real-time. IBM Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Vendor Compliance can help avoid supplier failure, which may deter or derail a supply chain's contribution to revenue and earnings success.
IBM Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Vendor Compliance features enable you to:
- Get near real-time compliance detection with chargeback calculation and fast supplier notification.
- Improve supplier performance by automating the manual performance reporting process.
- Optimize inbound supply chain efficiency by enabling suppliers to correct compliance issues as they happen.
Get near real-time compliance detection
- Automate the chargeback program for non-compliance.
- Define chargebacks based on a flat fee, prorated based on quantity or as a percentage of value.
- Configure the chargeback mediation period timeline and automate the fee release to finance.
Improve supplier performance
- Track performance of electronic data interchange (EDI) and non-EDI supply chain partners in near real-time.
- Manage and report compliance issues to suppliers in near real-time through a shared view of performance.
- Detect compliance violations on out-of-tolerance orders, shipments, dates, quantities and prices.
Optimize inbound supply chain efficiency
- Provide purchase order lifecycle tracking.
- Configure alerts to identify when non-compliance occurs in the inbound order flow process and generate automatic notifications.
- View a near real-time snapshot of supply chain events and performance information.
Supplier relations/compliance can automate the tracking of violations and supplier performance reporting
Improve supplier compliance through real-time feedback with compliance violations details