Enable citizen self-service, single-point of access to all programs and services. Play Cúram Universal Access demo (MP4, 00:03:44)
Improve citizen service, organizational efficiency and social program effectiveness
Cúram Universal Access is a software solution that enables governments to provide citizens a single point of access to all social programs and services for which they are eligible. Universal Access connects citizens to programs, streamlines applications for those programs and reduces administrative work, allowing case workers to spend more time interacting with citizens.
- Citizen-centric service delivery – Provides access to screening and benefit applications anywhere, anytime.
- Increased organizational efficiency – Streamlines the application process and reduces application backlog.
- Quick time to value – Installs and implements in a fraction of the time of other offerings.
- Platform for the future – Maximizes the value of existing assets and creates a roadmap for future modernization.
Citizen-centric service delivery
- Self-service, needs-based screening quickly identifies challenges facing citizens.
- Embedded, industry best practices ensure citizens are connected to the right programs and services.
Increased organizational efficiency
- Multi-program application process reduces data entry errors, while providing a user-friendly experience for citizens.
- Life event management reporting and communication provide citizens with a single process for reporting life changes and delivering that information accurately across social program organizations.
Quick time to value
- Pre-defined services support core processes and ease integration with legacy systems.
- Configurable, service oriented architecture-based front-end makes Cúram Universal Access an integration agnostic application to use across multiple back-end systems.
- Configuration toolkit supports modification of unique rules and scripts.
Platform for the future
- Flexible platform is capable of expanding to support case worker verifications and eligibility.
- Support for both web and mobile service delivery channels delivers a modern user experience.
- Low cost/low risk offering provides flexibility as program requirements evolve and new programs emerge.
A secure Citizen Account assists individuals in managing their interactions with government.
Self-guided screening helps citizens identify where to find information and who may be able to help them.
Life Event Management enables organizations to respond to life event changes in a meaningful and coordinated manner.
Configuration tools make it easier for administrators to modify the citizen interface.
Cúram Universal Access resources