Provides security-rich web access with a mobile browser
Mobility on hold: Get back on track
with mobile risk mitigation
IBM® Security Trusteer® Mobile Browser is a security-rich mobile browser that allows users to more safely access banking websites. When a protected website is accessed, a risk-based analysis is performed on the device. Fake banking websites and man-in-the-middle attacks are detected by the security-rich mobile browser.
IBM Security Trusteer Mobile Browser offers:
- Security-rich mobile access to banking websites to help prevent mobile users from accessing fraudulent websites.
- Security alerts that warn the mobile user of potential risks and provide remediation guidance.
- Protection from pharming attacks that are intended to redirect website traffic from a legitimate website to a fake website.
Security-rich mobile access to banking websites
- Performs a security assessment on the mobile device whenever a protected website is accessed.
- Collects mobile device risk factors and creates a persistent mobile device ID.
- Analyzes the mobile device for malware and other security risk factors.
- Allows organizations to mandate that their online websites can only be accessed with IBM Security Trusteer Mobile Browser.
- Allow users to view their device security status on a dedicated dashboard.
- Identify malware infections, unsecured wireless connections and other security risks.
- Provide step-by-step remediation guidance to help the user resolve risks.
Protection from pharming attacks
- Validates both the IP address and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate when a protected website is accessed.
- Protects against session hijacking (man-in-the-middle attacks) and redirection attacks.
IBM Security Trusteer Mobile Browser resources