Automate operational tasks and diagnose problems quickly and accurately
IBM® TPF Operations Server is a console automation and enhancement application for the administration and maintenance of IBM z/Transaction Processing Facility (z/TPF). It runs outside the z/TPF complex and allows you to monitor multiple IBM z/TPF systems from a single workstation, automate operational tasks and diagnose problems quickly and accurately.
IBM TPF Operations Server:
- Improves z/TPF system availability by decreasing the likelihood of operator error and reducing the number of unplanned outages.
- Provides hardware and software redundancy to improve operational console availability and automate operational processes.
- Enables operations management to be centralized, distributed or remote.
- Automates operational processes, including initializing, configuring, recovering and stopping.
- Provides integration to IBM Tivoli® Enterprise Console, allowing you to correlate events with other systems in your complex.
IBM TPF Operations Server