IBM® Tivoli® Usage and Accounting Manager Enterprise Edition accurately assesses shared computing resource usage.
With it, you can understand your costs and track, allocate and invoice by department, user and many additional criteria.
- Collects, analyzes and bills based on usage and costs of shared Microsoft® Windows®, UNIX®, Linux®, IBM i5/OS® and VMware® computing resources
- Delivers detailed information and reports about the intricate use of shared resources while masking the underlying complexity
- Transforms raw IT data into business information for cost allocation that spans business units, cost centers, applications and users
- Consolidates a wide variety of usage data with Data Collectors and a powerful “business rules driven” capability
- Automates daily operations for easy administration
- Integrates with Tivoli Service Automation Manager to capture service usage data to enable accurate billing for services consumed.
- Integrates with IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) and the Tivoli Data Warehouse (TDW) infrastructure as a new source to extract accounting metrics for Power Management and SOA Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)