The premier high availability and automation software solution for z/OS
Tivoli System Automation for z/OS is a policy-based, self-healing, high-availability solution to maximize efficiency and availability of critical systems and applications.
Reduces administrative and operational tasks, customization and programming effort, automation implementation time and costs with Parallel Sysplex® management and automation, I/O management, and policy-based automation; Integrates with Tivoli® products—TEP, TEC, TWS, TSRM, Tivoli Monitoring Suite.
- Delivers high availability for IBM z/OS® systems and IBM Parallel Sysplex® clusters through flexible, cluster-wide, policy-based self-healing, helping to minimize the implementation, coding and support time
- Provides advanced application disaster recovery capabilities using IBM Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex™ (GDPS®) to manage remote copy configuration storage subsystems, and provide failure recovery
- Optimizes system health and performance by using goal-driven automation to simplify operations, minimize costs, and support business goals
- Reduces automation implementation time and cost by proactively managing availability through performance-driven automation, improving the speed of problem notification and resolution, automated alert notification and escalation
- Leverages powerful dependency support for modeling automation configurations, addressing dependencies, and optimizing operations
- Integrates with Tivoli® System Automation Application Manager for end-to-end automation of multitier heterogeneous applications to increase availability and manage application components across platforms with a single action
- Integrates with Tivoli Service Request Manager, Tivoli Netcool®/OMNIbus, Tivoli Enterprise Console® (TEC), and Tivoli Enterprise Portal monitoring workspaces, for increased visibility, control, and automation