Enterprise-wide privacy management
- Maps specific data fields, business purposes, and groups to monitored applications and IT systems which automates publishing changes to existing policies or adding new policies to applications and IT systems
- Provides reporting tools to generate audit trails of opt-in and opt-out choices, and accesses to personally identifiable information by data users
- Monitors data submission to LDAP repositories and access requests to quickly enable privacy monitoring for LDAP
- Includes a software development toolkit for developing new monitors
- Leverages security infrastructure provided by IBM Tivoli Access Manager and application infrastructure by WebSphere
IBM Tivoli Manager for e-business works with IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business by incorporating business purpose specifications and end-user choices into access requests. In doing so, IBM Tivoli Privacy Manager for e-business provides the first enterprise-wide management platform to ensure that sensitive data is being accessed for approved purposes.
The following operating systems are supported by IBM Tivoli Privacy Manager for e-business.
Page last updated on June 27, 2006.
Not in United States?