Gain control over end-to-end resource usage with flow based network profiling system
IBM Tivoli® Netcool® Performance Flow Analyzer allows you to gain control over end-to-end resource usage with flow based network profiling system.
Provides network operators with a detailed visibility of network traffic behavior helping them to quickly identify and resolve the root causes of network performance problems.
Flow-based network traffic performance analysis system which provides detailed visibility on network traffic composition. Helps effectively plan for expanding capacity and troubleshoot problems by providing visibility on network traffic patterns.
- Provides views of historical application traffic flow trends for network planning/application monitoring and profiling
- Offers lightweight and flexible installation and is full standards compliant—supports NetFlow v5, v7, v9, IETF IPFIX, IPv6
- Supports very high processing rate of flow information records and fast report generation
- Provides views of historical application traffic flow trends for network planning and application monitoring and profiling
- Offers zoom reporting which enables fine grained flow inspection to facilitating low level performance analysis
- Identifies unanticipated traffic and isolates to source
- Identifies most of the applications that are consuming most network bandwidth and by what hosts within the network
- Has early detection of traffic pattern changes - changes that could impact service performance
- Locates business impacting network problems that are caused by incorrect configuration, unexpected customer traffic
- Operating systems supported: AIX, AIX, i family, Linux, Macintosh, System/36 and System/38, Windows, z/OS