Solution to reduce the time to resolution of critical business services
- Determine business impact that increases the speed and accuracy with which the failing component is identified, and identifies the business impact and service level urgency to effectively prioritize an incident or problem. A user may also launch the Tivoli Enterprise Portal and other operational management product consoles in the context of the incident to more quickly diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Automated incident creation in CCMDB from Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC) rule. The determine business impact function will be run upon creation of an incident in the CCMDB, and this information will be stored in the record. The incident ID and status can be synchronized with a service desk incident record.
IBM Tivoli IT Service Management helps you automate IT processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of running the business of IT. The key for this solution is IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB) V1.1 that enables you to standardize and share information that integrates people, processes, information, and technology for real business results. CCMDB is the platform that provides change and configuration process management and the process engine and common facilities for:
- IBM Tivoli Release Process Manager V1.1 - improves effectiveness of your release management for successful deployment into a live environment.
- IBM Tivoli Availability Process Manager V1.1 - provides service, availability, and incident management.
- IBM Tivoli Storage Process Manager V1.1 - leverages information from CCMDB to improve your storage management processes.
- IBM Tivoli Unified Process Composer V2.1 - designed to make the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) actionable.
IBM Tivoli Availability Process Manager V1.1 leverages information from the CCMDB, as well as Tivoli operational management products such as IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.1 and IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE V3.1.0, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your incident, problem, and availability management processes.
Not in United States?