Monitor business services and track them against business objectives
IBM® Tivoli® Business Service Manager monitors business services and tracks them against business objectives and technology infrastructures. It shows the operational status of services using prebuilt reports, scorecards and dashboards for fast data analysis. Tivoli Business Service Manager helps you assess service levels throughout an organization for more effective service management.
Tivoli Business Service Manager features:
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) that analyze and track service levels.
- Service dashboards and reports that provide near real-time data for fast analysis.
- Intuitive management tools that offer integration with a range of computing environments and data sources.
Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Show business service KPIs and their relationship to business objectives and supporting infrastructures.
- See dynamic visualizations of business and operational KPIs in near real time using dashboards and scorecards.
- Use patented technology to integrate with existing sources of business and technology data for advanced analysis and tracking.
- Employ KPI status to create service models that represent the business more accurately.
- Identify service issues and trends more quickly to help reduce meantime to repair (MTTR).
Service dashboards and reports
- Create customized, role-based dashboards and scorecards that present tailored KPIs to specific users.
- Use prebuilt reports and charts to get insights into current business service levels, optimize service effectiveness and help reduce unscheduled downtime.
- View historical time-based analysis and reports with multiple KPIs.
Intuitive management tools
- Use a single interface to deliver service visibility, service impact analysis, service modeling and root cause analysis for business and technical users.
- Take advantage of autonomic computing to show infrastructure availability and performance and to help reduce technical support requirements.
- Integrate with other IBM Tivoli products and third-party data sources to provide more expansive KPI analysis, reporting and service modeling.
- Work efficiently with multiple operating systems and platforms, including distributed and mainframe systems.