Automatic discovery and tagging of entities of interest
IBM® i2® Text Chart Auto Mark is a desktop application that automatically discovers and highlights entities of interest within a wide variety of documents, including emails and websites. As well as transforming text-based information into a structured graphical format, i2 Text Chart Auto Mark can automatically discover and tag key items and match them against data stored in an IBM i2 iBase intelligence repository. This streamlines the process of quickly and accurately transcribing documentary textual information into actionable intelligence.
- Automatically discover, and tag entities of interest. Automated highlighting of entities of interest that can then be used for analysis purposes.
- Automated process saves time and reduces errors. Achieve productivity gains by automating previously manual processes, enabling quick and accurate extraction of valuable information from volumes of unstructured data.
- Quickly find matches between new and existing entities. Identify when findings relate to items already stored within a connected IBM i2 iBase database.
Automatically discover, tag and extract entities of interest
- Discover, tag and extract entities of interest from a wide variety of documents, including emails and websites.
- Automated highlighting and pre-mark-up of documents as they are loaded into i2 Text Chart.
- Streamline process of quickly and accurately transcribing textual information into human-vetted, actionable intelligence.
- Share extracted data through i2 Analyst’s Notebook® and i2 iBase.
Automated process saves time and reduces errors
- Automated background service pre-processes large quantities of documents as they arrive on the Windows file system.
- Desktop and email alerts honed to identify matches on the Watch List and provide instant feedback on items of interest in i2 Text Chart Auto Mark.
- Powerful, user-configurable pattern matching for specific queries that help uncover important data.
Quickly find matches between new and existing entities.
- Used in conjunction with iBase, newly identified entities can be searched, identified, compared and matched to those already stored in the connected intelligence repository, helping to uncover “buried” high-value information in i2 Text Chart Auto Mark.
- Predefined Watch Lists support the discovery process guiding autonomous mark-up of documents.
i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- Prescriptive analytics
- i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium
- i2 Analyst's Notebook
- i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri
- i2 Analyst's Notebook SDK
- i2 Analyst's Workstation
- i2 Analyze
- i2 Chart Reader
- i2 COPLINK
- i2 iBase
- i2 iBase Geographic Information System Interfaces
- i2 iBase IntelliShare
- i2 iBase Plate Analysis
- i2 iBridge
- i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook
- i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search Services SDK
- i2 Information Exchange Visualizer
- i2 Information Exchange Visualizer SDK
- i2 Integrated Law Enforcement
- i2 Pattern Tracer
- i2 Text Chart
- i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
- IBM Decision Optimization Center
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center for Emergency Management
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- IBM Intelligent Transportation
- IBM Intelligent Video Analytics
- IBM SPSS Modeler for Linux on System z
- SPSS Analytic Server
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for Linux on System z
- SPSS Modeler
- SPSS Modeler Gold on Cloud
- SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise
Not in United States?