Maximize the lifetime value of data and applications
IBM® data lifecycle management solutions help you manage your business information throughout its lifecycle, from requirements to retirement. The solutions support a range of application systems, databases and storage media—including big data environments.
With lifecycle management, you can derive more value from your data, reducing cost, minimizing risk and promoting business agility.
Benefits of Data Archiving
Discover the benefits of data archiving in data warehouses.
Wrangling Big Data
Learn how lifecycle management can reduce the cost of managing large volumes of data.
IBM data lifecycle management solutions help you:
Discover how your organization can effectively manage the complete data lifecycle with these solutions from IBM.
All products - Data lifecycle management
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Storage Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Extended Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack | Trials and Demos (US)
- FastBack Center
- FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery
- FastBack for Microsoft Exchange | Trials and Demos (US)
- for Databases
- for Enterprise Resource Planning
- for Mail
- for Space Management
- for Storage Area Networks
- for System Backup and Recovery
- HSM for Windows | Trials and Demos (US)
Not in United States?
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Structured Data Archiving Application Retirement
In the first ever Structured Data Archiving Application Retirement Magic Quadrant, IBM is recognized as a leader in the ability to execute and completeness of vision. Get the analyst report
Making the Case for Data Lifecycle Management
Management Read how you can improve the business value of your data.