IBM StoredIQ for Legal provides an end-to-end platform that streamlines the eDiscovery process for legal stakeholders. Use IBM StoredIQ for Legal to gain efficiency and transparency in custodian identification, legal hold notification, and eDiscovery collection and preservation.
- Scope and manage custodians and data sources more efficiently and precisely
- Streamline and automate hold publication to significantly reduce manual tasks and associated errors
- Control, monitor and manage discovery to achieve a more accurate and efficient process
- Intuitive User Experience for the legal professional
- Understand the data prior to collection with in-place data analysis to make more informed settle vs litigate decisions
- Discover, recognize, and act on unstructured data without moving it to a repository or specialty application with in-place data management
- Provide insights faster and improve user productivity by simplifying the analysis of large amounts of corporate data
- Improve communication and gain efficiencies by minimizing the back and forth between departments. Save time and avoid miscommunications and manual errors
- Accelerate your understanding with powerful search functions that work with large amounts of unstructured content
- Act confidently with intelligence that supports many different policy actions such as copy, delete, move, copy to retention or export
IBM StoredIQ for Legal
Data Sheet: IBM StoredIQ for Legal
Learn more about how IBM StoredIQ for Legal provides in-depth assessment of unstructured data where it resides, giving organizations visibility into data to make more informed business and legal decisions.
Analyst Research: Rethinking Data Discovery And Data Classification