Gain visibility into B2B processes for improved productivity and responsiveness
IBM® Sterling B2B Services Reporting & Analytics provides in-depth and thoughtful reporting capabilities at your fingertips, allowing full visibility across your B2B transactions. It helps transform the way you monitor and track incoming and outgoing B2B transactions while alerting you to failures and unexpected events. B2B Services Reporting & Analytics can systematically increase the understanding of transaction failures and improve responsiveness to customers.
B2B Services Analytics enables you to:
- Identify trends, establish norms and provide alerts to unexpected activities to improve transactional business processes.
- Reduce costs, risks and transaction failures through greater understanding of B2B transactions.
- Identify collaboration process improvement opportunities for improved productivity and greater responsiveness.
- Achieve greater visibility into B2B business processes to make more informed business decisions.
- Work with a straightforward, full-featured solution that integrates IBM Cognos® business analytics software with B2B services.
Identify trends, establish norms and provide alerts to unexpected activities
- Use trending, reporting and alerting capabilities to enable greater business visibility, reliability and security for your B2B transactions.
- Quickly see when errors or failures are occurring and help correct larger issues before they occur.
- Conduct near real-time analysis for vendors, suppliers and customers using simple, visual trends.
- Provide users with fact-based data to make better business decisions.
- Analyze data to see how trading partners measure up against their service-level agreements (SLAs).
Reduce costs, risks and transaction failures
- Use the alerting capability to help decrease errors and reduce costs.
- Help reduce required resources based on more thorough knowledge of business partner transactions.
- Plan for and forecast anticipated levels of transactional volumes from trading partners with greater accuracy.
- Recognize trends and anomalies more quickly and take faster corrective action to help improve outcomes and reduce risk.
Identify collaboration process improvement opportunities
- Uncover facts from trends with trading partners to gain efficiencies across business processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities among customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Glean insight from metadata of transactions to increase efficiency and detect cyclical trending.
- Encourage proactive transaction management and increased efficiencies by defining trends and anomalies.
- Identify strategic customer transactions before they occur to understand and prepare for the optimal result.
Achieve greater visibility into B2B business processes
- Obtain near real-time awareness of failed or unexpected events among trading partners, while managing errors and exceptions automatically.
- Get detailed reporting for your trading partners and customize performance reporting of vendor and supplier transactions.
- Gain more accurate visibility into a wide range of transactional relationships.
- Group internal divisions, departments or trading partners to visually compare processed data and volumes and to evaluate groups based on those performance trends.
- Display report visibility information in dynamic tables and charts, including bar charts, pie charts and line graphs.
Work with a straightforward, full-featured solution
- Get simple yet detailed accessibility to trading partner transactions, hourly to annually.
- Gain access through IBM Sterling Cloud Services as a value-added product.
- Provide visibility alongside Document Tracking and InFlight data management systems.
- Enable users to configure parameters of various transactions using an intuitive web-browser interface.
- Work using a single sign-on through the IBM Sterling Customer Center.
Sterling B2B Services Reporting & Analytics Resources