Expand the capabilities of SPSS Statistics
IBM® SPSS® Statistics Programmability Extension enables you to expand SPSS Statistics capabilities by adding new procedures written in external programming languages such as Python, R, Java and the .NET version of Microsoft Visual Basic. With SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension, developers and users can extend the SPSS Statistics command syntax language, and introduce additional statistical functionality.
SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension helps:
- Add computations and procedures written in other programming languages.
- Write generalized jobs by controlling logic based on the variable dictionary, procedure output (XML or datasets), case data and environment. Reusable code means data is not tied to a single program.
- Handle errors with generated exceptions, and determine the effectiveness of long syntax jobs.
- Utilize hundreds of standard modules for Python.
- Build IBM SPSS Statistics functionality into other applications.
SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension resources