Efficiently manage offline interviews and track data
IBM® SPSS® Data Collection Remote Administration works with IBM SPSS Interviewer Desktop to help you manage your offline interviewers and projects and track data synchronization. The powerful IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Server security model ensures that your interviewers get the right projects and you get the most current data.
SPSS Data Collection Remote Administration enables you to:
- Assign projects to interviewers and interviewers to projects.
- Manage changes in the field without relying on email or managing files offline.
- Ensure that interviewers always have the latest version of a survey so that they can focus on collecting data.
- Send data directly to the server when a connection is available, freeing interviewers from data management tasks. When the connection is intermittent or not available, data is stored on the desktop.
- Keep all project data centralized regardless of data collection mode.
- Augment online data collection with off-line data collection without sacrificing speed to insight.
- Synchronize data automatically through IBM SPSS Data Collection Remote Manager’s ability to detect and connect to an internet connection whenever one is available.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!