A modern approach to conducting in-person survey interviews
IBM® SPSS® Data Collection Interviewer Desktop lets you augment your online or phone-based research with face-to-face interviews. It helps you conduct in-person interviews through mobile devices such as laptops and tablets, and then captures and centrally manages the results with or without an internet connection.
IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Desktop includes capabilities to help you:
- Take your survey to the participant for better survey research results.
- Gain new flexibility and ease of use during interviews.
- Make better use of your interviewers' time and skills to improve productivity.
Take your survey to the participant
- Conduct engaging, visually-rich surveys on the go.
- Allow participants to stop and restart a survey, without having to repeat the questions.
- Track your participants’ responses with a customized view of their most relevant details.
Gain new flexibility and ease of use
- Choose among a visually rich graphical interface, a cleaner interface suited for phone surveys or a simple data entry interface, depending on project needs.
- Enable interviewers to focus on the interview itself, while IBM SPSS Data Collection Remote Administrator manages project and data synchronization.
Make better use of your interviewers' time and skills
- Ensure that interviewers and project managers receive the latest survey data without relying on email or manual file transfers.
- Synchronize data automatically and unobtrusively whenever an Internet connection is available.
- When a connection is not available or intermittent, data is stored on the desktop for safe transfer later.
- Rely on IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Server to keep your projects and your data secure.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!