Accurately analyze small data sets or those with rare occurrences
IBM® SPSS® Exact Tests enables you to use small samples and still feel confident about the results. If you have a small number of case variables with a high percentage of responses in one category, or have to subset your data into fine breakdowns, traditional tests could be incorrect. SPSS Exact Tests eliminates this risk.
With SPSS Exact Tests you can:
- Run a test at any time with just the click of a button.
- Choose from more than 30 exact tests, which cover the entire spectrum of nonparametric and categorical data problems for small or large data sets, contingency tables and on measures of association.
- Slice and dice your data into breakdowns. You aren't limited by required expected counts of five or more per cell for correct results.
- Search for rare occurrences within large data sets.
- Keep your original design or natural categories—for example, regions, income or age groups—and analyze what you intended to analyze.
SPSS Exact Tests resources