Create compelling, visually appealing surveys that participants will want to complete
IBM® SPSS® Data Collection Author, with its intuitive GUI and intelligent wizards, makes it easy to create simple or complex surveys. It enables marketers and survey professionals to incorporate routings and logic that encourage respondents to complete the survey. A survey created with SPSS Data Collection Author can be deployed in any mode and in any language.
SPSS Data Collection Author includes capabilities to help you:
- Gain a guided approach to survey excellence at every step of the process.
- Use a methodology to suit all surveys and deployment channels.
- Collaborate and share efficiencies across your enterprise.
Gain a guided approach to survey excellence
- Use Wizards to guide you through the entire survey process, from survey authoring to reporting.
- Customize example questionnaires and templates, or create your own.
- Incorporate corporate style elements for consistent look-and-feel.
- Create lists that can be shared across multiple questionnaires and reused in other surveys.
- Preview and test surveys before they are launched to view what respondents would see.
Use a methodology to suit all surveys
- Tailor questions and phrasing to suit different channels for web, telephone or mobile devices.
- Create simple or complex, sophisticated surveys.
- Include visual or interactive questions using sliders or calendars.
- Incorporate survey routings using if, go-to, skip and fill commands.
- Create and deploy surveys in any language.
Collaborate and share efficiencies
- Collaborate across your enterprise with IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services to eliminate duplication and increase efficiencies.
- Share best practices and survey creation skills.
- Use IBM SPSS Data Collection Author Server to allow multiple users to create and deploy surveys in a web-based environment.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!