Full spend analysis capabilities with enterprise-wide spend visibility
The IBM® Emptoris® Spend Analysis solution enables companies to consolidate, cleanse and classify spend data from across dispersed and disparate systems. It can provide enterprise-wide spend visibility, enriched spend data and improved data accuracy. IBM Emptoris Spend Analysis helps organizations to reduce maverick spending, eliminate savings leakage and identify new savings opportunities.
Emptoris Spend Analysis helps companies to:
- Gain enterprise-wide spend visibility with full, accurate and current spend views.
- Enrich spend data by aggregating, cleansing, enriching and categorizing spend data automatically.
- Analyze corporate spending to identify broad spending trends or detailed spend information.
- Identify and prioritize savings opportunities for reduced costs and risk mitigation.
Gain enterprise-wide spend visibility
- Gain full, accurate and current views into spending across the global enterprise.
- Enable staff to make highly informed business decisions based on spend intelligence.
Enrich spend data
- Transform raw data into actionable spend intelligence.
- Aggregate, enrich and categorize spend data automatically across multiple dimensions.
- Take advantage of a knowledge database with more than 20 million vendor profiles.
- Use intelligent spend classification to match specific corporate classifications and adapt to corporate standards.
Analyze corporate spending
- Use near real-time dashboards to examine and monitor spending by vendor, category and other constraints.
- Drill down for more detailed spend data using different dimensions, including commodity, cost center, General Ledger account, payment terms and geography.
- Analyze broad spending trends, conduct quick searches or create personalized reports by category, supplier and region.
Identify and prioritize savings opportunities
- Discover areas to optimize purchasing power through demand aggregation and supplier consolidation.
- Reveal potential issues before they become obstacles with rich data analysis that includes extended supplier data from internal and external sources.
- Monitor savings programs to identify spend leakage, improve compliance with corporate policies and uncover potential non-compliance issues such as maverick spending.
Multi-Dimensional Spend View:
Analyze spend across multiple dimensions gaining visibility across the enterprise
Monitor spend at the supplier level and ensure compliance